Leander 950 Series Motorized Flexion Distraction Table - Elevation (ADA)
At Leander, we understand that creating an excellent patient experience is important to building your practice. Our tables are carefully designed with your patient's comfort in mind.
We know it's even more important to protect your practice's most important asset - your back! Leander Tables are designed to improve the everyday posture of the chiropractic physician. Two table elevation height range options provide you with a custom height to protect your back and posture.
Leander Tables are designed and custom-built in the heartland of the USA to your exact needs. We have a wide selection of commercial Naugahyde colors to complement your office décor. Black Leather upholstery upgrade is available for $990.00.
Due to the high level of customization for each table, please allow 5 to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Motorized Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Flexion/Distraction
- Electric Variable Speed (EVS)
- Electric Variable Height
- Front Lateral Flexion with Variable Lock
- Separate patient "Shut-off" switch
- Multi-Function Adjustable headpiece
- Break-Away Abdominal Section
- "One Touch" Ergonomic controls for Cervical, Ankle sections, & Lateral flexion
- Plug-in Electrical Foot Switches; One Each Flexion On/Off and Uplift
- Central Caudal Section Mount Controls for Variable Height, Timer, On/Off
- Scoliosis Kit Ready
- 22" Table Width
- Commercial Grade Naugahyde Upholstery in a wide variety of colors. Black Leather upgrade $990.00.
- Full 1-year Non-Prorated Limited Warranty
- ADA Compliant