Leander 950 Series Motorized Flexion Distraction Table - Elevation (ADA)
At Leander, we understand that creating an excellent patient experience is important to building your practice. Our tables are carefully designed with your patients' comfort in mind.
We know it's even more important to protect your practice's most important asset - your back! Leander Tables are designed to improve the everyday posture of the chiropractic physician. Two table elevation height range options provide you with a custom height to protect your back and posture.
Leander Tables are designed and custom built in the heartland of the USA to your exact needs. We have a wide selection of commercial Naugahyde colors to complement your office décor. Leather upholstery upgrade is available for $990.00 in a wide selection of colors. Please contact us at 785.856.7474 or 800.532.6337 for more information.
Due to the high level of customization for each table, please allow 8 weeks for delivery.
- Motorized Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Flexion/Distraction
- Electrical Variable Speed(EVS)
- Electric Variable Height
- Front Lateral Flexion with Variable Lock
- Separate patient "Shut-off" switch
- Multi-Function Elevation headpiece
- Break-Away Abdominal Section
- "One Touch" Ergonomic controls for: Cervical, Ankle sections, & Lateral flexion
- Plug-in Electrical Foot Switches; One Each Flexion On/Off and Uplift
- Central Caudal Section Mount Controls for Variable Height, Timer, On/Off
- Scoliosis Kit Ready
- 22" Table Width
- Commercial Grade Naugahyde Upholstery in a wide variety of colors. Leather upgrade $990.00. Call 785.856.7474 for details.
- Full 1-year Non-Prorated Limited Warranty
- ADA Compliant